Job ID 22824
Offered Salary 15000
Career Level Officer
Experience 5 Years
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Master’s Degree
Web Application VAPT Consultant
Web Application VAPT Consultant, Conduct vulnerability assessments for applications, Penetration testing for web-based applications, find and report weaknesses, provide suggestions, and monitor the closing of vulnerabilities that have been identified.
Job Purpose: Responsible for the Following activity:
1. Web application assessment.
2. Mobile application assessment.
3. Cloud security testing.
- Conduct tactical assessments that require expertise in application security (web and mobile),
threat analysis, internal and external network architecture, and a wide array of commercial
and custom products.
- Configure and safely utilize attack tools, tactics, and procedures against authorized client
- Develop scripts, tools, or methodologies to enhance OISSG’s penetration testing capabilities.
- Provide risk-appropriate and practical recommendations to correct identified flaws,
vulnerabilities, and misconfigurations.
- It is retesting security vulnerabilities that have been fixed and republishing reports to indicate retesting results.
Required Qualification, Skills & Experience:
• OSCP, OSCE, OSWE, GPEN, GCIH, GWAPT, GXPN, or Equivalent certifications.
• Experience with network OS, Windows/ *nix/ MacOS, network communications protocols,
virtual environments, cloud environments, mobile OS (Android/iOS), and containerized
• Understanding of OWASP, the MITRE ATT&CK framework and the software development
• 3 to 5 Years of VAPT Consulting Experience.