Job ID 22727
Offered Salary 21000
Career Level Manager
Experience 6 Years
Industry Food Beverage
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
HR Director for Kenya
HR Director for Kenya Human Resource Director in Kenya Human Resource Director will manage, plan, and lead in developing and coordinating policies, operations, and personnel in the HR department. Human Resources (HR) department assures legal compliance and implements the company’s mission and strategy for talent.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the organization and employees.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate them when appropriate.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
KINDLY NOTE: HR Director for Kenya
- All nationalities are welcome to apply
- All genders are welcome to apply
- Must have provenfive5 years plus hotel experience
- Must have a clear understanding of the job description of an HR Director
SALARY – QAR 40,000/-
Other jobs you may like
We Are Hiring
- @ Mahad Manpower
- 2nd Floor, Building No.50, Street 185, zone 55 al Aziziya, 93966