Job ID 22728
- Offered Salary 15000
- Career Level Manager
- Experience 5 Years
- Gender Female
- Industry Hospitality
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Restaurant Manager jobs in Kenya
Restaurant Manager jobs in Kenya, restaurant managers are accountable for overseeing and organizing the everyday operations of the restaurant Processes to reduce costs and ensure excellent service.
- Hire, train, and supervise restaurant employees.
- Create a staff schedule to ensure appropriate staffing.
- Track stock levels of food, supplies, and equipment, forecast needs, and oversee ordering as necessary.
- Take ownership of budgets and cost control methods to minimize expenses.
- Address customer needs, comments, and complaints.
- Adhere to and enforce employee compliance with health, safety, and sanitation standards.
- Process payroll and maintain all relevant records.
- Ensure all employees are working within outlined operating standards.
- Report on financial performance, inventory, and personnel.
ALSO NOTE: Restaurant Manager jobs in Kenya
- All nationalities are welcome to apply
- All genders are welcome to apply
- Must have proven five years plus hotel experience
- Must have a clear understanding of the job description of a restaurant Manager
SALARY – QAR 15,000/-