Job ID 22728
Offered Salary 15000
Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Restaurant Manager jobs in Kenya
Restaurant manager jobs in Kenya They are accountable for monitoring and organizing their respective establishments’ daily activities. To reduce operating costs while having high standards for customer satisfaction.
- Hire, train, and supervise restaurant employees.
- Create a staff schedule to ensure appropriate staffing.
- Track stock levels of food, supplies, and equipment, forecast needs, and oversee ordering as necessary.
- Take ownership of budgets and cost control methods to minimize expenses.
- Address customer needs, comments, and complaints.
- Adhere to and enforce employee compliance with health, safety, and sanitation standards.
- Process payroll and maintain all relevant records.
- Ensure all employees are working within outlined operating standards.
- Report on financial performance, inventory, and personnel.
ALSO NOTE: Jobs in Kenya
- All nationalities are welcome to apply.
- All genders are welcome to apply.
- Must have proven five years of hotel experience.
- You must have a clear understanding of the job description of a restaurant manager.
SALARY – QAR 15,000/-