Job ID 22280
Offered Salary 5000
Experience 3 Years
Industry Food Beverage
5 Kitchen Cost Controller Jobs in Qatar.
Kitchen Cost Controller job in Qatar. As a Food and Beverage cost controller, you are primarily responsible for calculating the costs of food and beverage items and the short and long-term planning of the F&B controlling and pricing aspects.
Additionally, I was responsible for recording information and producing control reports periodically to help maintain a suitable inventory of food and beverage items for the entire hotel. He also changes the price of menu items based on the costing information they collect and actively takes part in pricing engineering the menu.
F&B Cost Controller Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare the costing for recipes and menus prepared by the Executive Chef and suggest the selling price
- Perform test checking on the receiving of goods at the hotel to ensure that the procedures are followed correctly
- Prepare daily flash reports of food costs and verify daily outlet void control sheets
- Attend major banquet events with open bar, prepare P&L statements of major banqueting events and prepare banquet revenue breakdown summaries.
- Randomly test the inventory of outlets by reconciling the opening stock with the closing reserve, taking into account store issues and sales.
- Verify and control complimentary bar order forms, Club Rotana F&B cost, fruit baskets in the rooms, etc
Prerequisites: Kitchen Cost Controller
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good analytics and reporting skills.
- Experience with Accounting Systems, POS Systems, and cost and inventory systems.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Have high-level attention to detail.