Job ID 10438
Offered Salary 4100
Experience 3 Years
Industry Transportation LogisticsConstructionEngineeringProduction / ManufacturingHeavy IndustryAutomobile Industry
25 Trailer Driver Jobs
Trailer Drivers transport various materials, merchandise, or equipment using heavy-duty vehicles in Qatar. Trailer drivers perform tasks like loading and unloading materials or inventory, preparing delivery papers, and keeping records of their daily tasks. Qatar driver job contact number +97444423199.
Nationality: INDIA, NEPAL, SRILANKA, PAKISTANI
Benefits: Accommodation plus Trip Allowance plus commission
- Nonsmoking and nondrinking of alcohol
- Follow the instruction of the supervisor
- Quick decision-making abilities
- Safety compliance
- Previous experience as a tractor-trailer truck driver
- Must have an up-to-date commercial driver’s license
- Certificate of completion of a truck driving course
- Strong communication skills
- Comfortable sitting for long periods
Trailer Driver Job Responsibilities
- Check the truck frequently to ensure everything is in order, including the emergency mechanical. The safety gear is in good working order before leaving the open road.
- Conduct regular maintenance chores for the vehicle, like adding fuel, changing the oil, and checking the radiator fluid traveling to prolong the car’s service life.
- Follow state-specific rules by making stops at weigh-stations, making necessary breaks, having regular health checks, and adhering to the road rules.
- Keep meticulous records of your vehicle’s maintenance and driving times so that it is easy for managers to see how you are doing.
- Find out the details of your assignment by reading the bills of lading and speaking with supervisors as required.
- Utilize covers, binders, ropes, blocks, and binders to secure your cargo before the transportation begins to ensure that you ensure that the load is of good quality.
- Be aware of weather and road conditions to determine the most efficient route to meet deadlines.