Job ID 12097
- Offered Salary 7100
- Career Level Manager
- Experience 10 Years +
- Gender Male
- Industry Oil Gas
- Qualifications Master’s Degree
Senior Cost Engineer Jobs in Qatar
Min Qatar is an Environmental Sales Manager with at least eight years of experience in drilling and petroleum technology. Including Senior Cost Engineer and Senior Commercial Manager. Qualifications and Skills Required: Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent education and experience—senior Cost Engineer Jobs in Qatar.
Our client is applying for the Senior Cost Engineer and Cost Control Manager position in Houston, Texas. Wood PLC Company offers the best salary for this position as a senior cost engineer, with an average of 160,900 annually. Responsible for creating guidelines for the quality assurance system and the processes in wood. Below you will find information on the qualifications required to join Wood PLC.
Orion Group employs over 4,500 people in the oil and gas, renewable energy, electricity, utilities, construction, mining, railways, aerospace, IT, telecommunications, offices, and trade sectors. Salaries for senior oil engineers in Qatar range from $255,277 to $273,145. Applicants must have a Metric Pass certificate and passport to apply for Senior Cost Engineer.
Cost Engineer Jobs in Qatar
Control of the approval process of the project work about the exact allocation of cost calculations, the initial preparation of the budget, and the approval Development and maintenance of project structures (WBS) and cost structures (CBS) for specific areas. Understand cost control, estimation, change management, and risk analysis well.
Parsons is an equal and drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. You will find job news on current vacancies at Inova USA and jobs in Alexandria, Virginia.
- Perform cost-to-complete analysis for all cost elements within a project, considering staffing plans, contract commitments, expenditures to date, change orders, and trends.
- Attend project meetings to provide Project Management with current financial information and trend logs regarding project budget or forecast impacts.
- Provide progress reporting documents and briefing materials as required. Develop creative reporting tools to communicate complex project sequencing and progress assessments.
- Review task orders for contractors and sub-consultants to ensure budget and contract capacity.
- Analyze bid award values against the current budget and prepare to include them.
- Analyze change order values against the current budget and prepare to include them in the current.
Preferred (Years/ Job Level/ Industry):
Ten years of experience in direct support of an active construction project
Required (Qualification / Discipline): Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
Location: Doha, Qatar
Other jobs you may like
Jobs in Riyadh
- @ Mahad Manpower
- 2nd Floor, Building No.50, Street 185, zone 55 al Aziziya, 93966