Job ID 12097
Offered Salary 7100
Career Level Manager
Experience 10 Years +
Industry Oil Gas
Qualifications Master’s Degree
Senior Cost Engineer Jobs in Qatar
Min Qatar is an Environmental Sales Manager with a minimum of eight years of experience in drilling and petroleum technology. Including Senior Cost Engineer and Senior Commercial Manager. Qualifications and Skills Required: Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent education and experience. Senior Cost Engineer Jobs in Qatar.
Our client is applying for the Senior Cost Engineer and Cost Control Manager position in Houston, Texas. Wood PLC Company offers the best salary for this position as a senior cost engineer with an average of 160,900 per year. Responsible for creating guidelines for the quality assurance system and the processes in wood. Below you will find information on the qualifications required to join Wood PLC.
Orion Group employs over 4,500 people in the oil and gas, renewable energy, electricity, utilities, construction, mining, railways, aerospace, IT, telecommunications, offices, and trade sectors. Salaries for senior oil engineers in Qatar range from $255,277 to $273,145. Applicants must have a Metric Pass certificate and passport to apply for Senior Cost Engineer.
Cost Engineer Jobs in Qatar
Control of the approval process of the project work about the exact allocation of cost calculations, the initial preparation of the budget, and the approval Development and maintenance of project structures (WBS) and cost structures (CBS) for specific areas. Have a good understanding of cost control, estimation, change control, and risk analysis.
Parsons is an equal and drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Here you will find job news on current vacancies at Inova USA and jobs in Alexandria, Virginia.
- Perform cost-to-complete analysis for all cost elements within a project, considering staffing plans, contract commitments, expenditures to date, change orders, and trends.
- Attend project meetings to provide Project Management with current financial information and trend log regarding project budget or forecast impacts.
- Provide progress reporting documents and briefing materials as required. Develop creative reporting tools to communicate complex project sequencing and progress assessments.
- Review task orders for contractors and sub-consultants to ensure the necessary budget and contract capacity exists.
- Analyze bid award values against the current budget and prepare reconciliations to include in the current forecast at completion.
- Analyze change order values against the current budget and prepare reconciliations to include in the current forecast at completion.
Preferred (Years/ Job Level/ Industry):
10-years minimum cost engineering experience in direct support of an active construction project.
Required (Qualification / Discipline): Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Location: Doha, Qatar