Job ID 15541
Offered Salary 20000
Career Level Manager
Experience 8 Years +
Qualifications Master’s Degree
Project Manager, Location In-Charge A design director is responsible for planning and overseeing systems within an association, from the original creativity to completion. They coordinate people and processes to deliver schemes on time, within budget, and with issues aligned to objects.
Reporting to: Operations Manager JOBS
Project Manager Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise and communicate with camp boss for all operational requirements in the location, escalate the issues for corrective action and ensure smooth operation.
- Responsible for contractual compliance in the assigned location (client contract and materials requirement).
- Ensures the adherence to all hygiene regulations and safety rules at the location premises
- Checks with the camp boss for proper monitoring of monthly inventories of location crockery, cutlery, etc., identifying shortages or items missing, and attempts to account for or justify any stock difference and recommends/re-orders as necessary.
- Ensure that the camp boss and QHSE officer are fully briefed on safety matters and arrange training for respective employees.
- Instruct Executive Chef/In-Charge to place an order only per the contractual requirement.
- In the event of non-availability of contractual item/s, obtain client approval before utilizing the alternative item/s.
- Preparation of Bill of quantity for each Tender Category considering the contractual requirement
- Attend meetings with clients for catering concerns and other requirements and ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Check and approve all month-end financial reports, timesheets, vacation, medical leave, etc.
- Coordinate and comply with HR Department’s related requirements as and when required.
- Any other additional tasks as assigned by the Operations Manager
Read more: Mahad Manpower co W .L. L.