Job ID 13785
Offered Salary 21000
Career Level Executive
Experience 6 Years
Industry Education industry
Job Sarkari Indian military recruitment 2021
Job Sarkari Indian military recruitment: The Territorial military has arrived applications for non-departmental officers. The application window becomes open nowadays, i.e., on 20 July 2021. The remaining day to practice for the same is august. The candidates should note that they must authorize for the accounting examination.
After waiving and finishing the screening process, Candidates can appoint to spread hatred. Selected candidates will get revenue between fifty-six and seventy-seven rupees. Also, study SSC GD Constable Recruitment: Likely to be part of SSC, bumper vacancy opening for various posts. Set notification, accommodation, and benefit details.
For the candidates’ comfort, we have outlined all the necessary details below: examine – IRCTC Jobs: sit down home & earn extra money Upto ₹eighty, ages | here s What You should do, complete particulars.
- The application window opens on 20 July 2021.
- Judgment Day to use for an equivalent is 19 August 2021.
- The exam is going to conduct on 26 September 2021 in offline mode.
Indian military officer Recruitment: Eligibility Conditions
- Nationality: Only Indian citizens can apply
- Age: Between 18 to 42 years as of Judgment Day of filing of the appliance
- Educational Qualifications: Graduate from any recognized university
- Physical Standards: A candidate must be physically and medically slot.
Exam and Fee Details
- The exam will be in two parts, each writing paper.
- Candidates will get 2 hours. MCQ-type questions will ask, and students must fill out OMR sheets.
- Each part of the paper carries at least 40% marks separately. An overall average of fifty would be required to qualify.
- Candidates must pay a Government fee of Rs. 200 while filling out the shape.
- Candidates are going to be involved in a written exam.
- For final selection, candidates must undergo further tests by Service Selection Board and Medical Board.