Job ID 22288
Offered Salary 9000
Career Level Supervisory
Experience 5 Years
Industry Food Beverage
Japanese Cuisine Chef Kenyan
Japanese cuisine chef Kenyan duties of the Sushi Chef consist of handling a range of raw fish. Also, other ingredients, overseeing food stocks, and paying attention. To detail to complete every order within the quality standard. To succeed in this job, I have prior experience in Japanese food. Also, being available for work during our regular hours is essential.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Recommending new and innovative additions to the sushi menu
- Sterilizing all equipment before using and maintaining cleanliness levels
- He was creating other traditional Japanese dishes like Tempura and Soba. Also, he made other traditional Japanese words like Tempura and Soba. UdonChopping and slicing vegetables and fish as per the requirements.
- Customizing orders to suit preferences.
- Ability to provide excellent customer satisfaction.
- We have proven 4+ years of work experience as a Sushi chef.
- Understanding of the food industry and safety standards.
- Team player.
- Ability to maintain hygiene standards.
- Knowledge of traditional Japanese cuisine and sushi rolling techniques.
- I am holding a valid food handler license.
SALARY: Japanese cuisine chef Kenyan
Basic QAR10,000 to QAR 15000 for Non-Japanese Nationals.
Introductory 20,000 plus 3,000 Performance Bonus For Japanese Nationals.
TYPE OF CONTRACT :
Please Note: When you send CVs, please attach your portfolio as a reference.
ALL GENDERS CAN APPLY.