Job ID 24103
Offered Salary 2962
Career Level Others
Experience 5 Years
Valet Driver Jobs in Qatar
Valet Driver Jobs in Qatar Valet parking attendants park and collect guests’ vehicles at restaurants and hotels. Any other establishment which offers valet service. It is a demanding job which requires focus on detail and the ability to provide customer service.
- The valet’s responsibilities include greeting guests, helping unload luggage, carefully parking cars, and returning vehicles quickly when guests are ready to leave.
- To succeed as a valet, you must have the stamina to stand for extended periods while remaining vibrant and friendly.
- A great valet has excellent driving skills and good customer service skills.
PREREQUISITES Valet Driver
- A valid driver’s license.
- No prior traffic offences.
- Neat appearance and upkeep of uniform
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Should have at least eight years of experience with 3-5 years of gulf experience with a valid Qatar License.
- Basic Salary – QRs 1200/- per month for 8 hours + Overtime + QRs 10/- per day (when assigned on site)
- Bachelor Shared Accommodation
- Medical + 42 days paid leave with return tickets after completion of 24 Months etc.