Job ID 27344
Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Officer
Experience 3 Years
Industry Medical Health Care
Receptionist Jobs in Qatar
What is a receptionist’s job? Receptionists assist an organization in making sure it can run smoothly. They welcome visitors, take calls, and conduct tasks while keeping a professional attitude during interactions with customers or potential customers.
- Greet and attend to patients in person and over the phone.
- Professionally assist doctors, staff, visitors, and patients.
- She maintained the business inventory by checking supplies, scheduling equipment, and repairing maintenance.
- Answer all phone calls professionally and courteously.
- Perform all duties within HIPAA regulations.
- Maintain confidentiality of all doctor, staff, and patient information.
- Schedule appointments between doctors and patients.
- Liaise between medical departments with discretion and professionalism
- Adhere to policy and procedures during all activities.
- Assist with admissions/treatment as per agreed protocols.
- Ensure that stock levels are adequate and orders are made timeously.
- Communicate medical results to patients under clinical supervision.
- Complete, accurate documentation of patient visits.
PLEASE NOTE: Receptionist
The candidates must :
- Proficiency in the English and Arabic Language
- 4000QAR MONTHLY SALARY
- Other benefits as per the company.
The Application deadline closed.