Job ID 27395
Offered Salary 8631
Career Level Manager
Experience 2 Years
Industry Production / Manufacturing
The Production Head is responsible for planning and watching the production of items, events, and Exhibitions. How well you can get your team to do its best and reach its full potential. If you do it to the best of your ability, you will have what it takes to be a leader. Most of your day will be spent making decisions and trying to find ways to solve problems.
The most important thing is ensuring the production method is practical and meets customer needs.
Responsibilities Production Head
- Estimate costs and prepare budgets
- Set up your process so you can meet Requirements and dates.
- Monitor production to resolve issues.
- Supervise and Evaluate the performance of production personnel (quality inspectors, workers etc.)
- Determine the number of necessary resources (Manpower, raw materials etc.)
- Approve Maintenance work
- Ensure output meets quality standards
- Enforce health and safety
- Report to upper management
Requirements and Skills.
- Proven experience as a production director
- Deep knowledge of production management
- Understanding of quality standards and health & safety
- Experience in reporting on key production metrics
- Proficient in MS Office and ERP
- Outstanding communication ability
- Excellent Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong ability to make skills approach
Contract: 2 years
Salary: from 2,200Q AR Depending upon the Candidate’s Capabilities
Accommodation: Company Provided
Transportation: Company Provided