Job ID 23455
Offered Salary 11000
Career Level Executive
Experience 10 Years +
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Job Description: A sous chef is responsible for planning and managing food medication in eatery kitchens. Known as the adjunct to the head cook or the head cook’s second in command, these professed individualities perform various duties, including planning menus, training new staff, and recording force.
Provide food for entertaining clients and internal parties at the guest house, provide meals for the Doha Branch Manager, procure and inventory control, and stock purchase food and tableware (a company car will use to purchase food and silver). Cleaning of kitchen and dining room. Management of the guesthouse and its employees. Other duties may add by mutual agreement.
Qualifications: SOUS CHEF
- Must be ten years of experience.
- With Japanese cuisine, experience is a plus.
- College Graduate or had attended different seminars and training related to Food, Beverages, Safety, Hygiene, etc.
- With a positive attitude and work ethic
- Working hours: 8 hours (3 Shifts) daily between 06:00 and 20:00, Saturday through Thursday. Overtime allowance will pay for any hours worked beyond this.
|NO||TRADE||GENDER||NO OF REQUIREMENTS||SALARY DETAILS|
|1||PROFESSIONALS SOUS CHEF||MALE||1||11,000 QAR per month with overtime pay|
|The company provides accommodation, Electricity, and Water|
|The company provides transportation|
- As per QATAR labor law