Job ID 22729
Offered Salary 21000
Career Level Manager
Experience 6 Years
Industry Food Beverage
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Operations Manager Jobs in Kenya
Operations Manager Jobs in Kenya. The Operations Managers supervise operational activities at all levels of the company. Their responsibilities include the hiring and training of employees as well as overseeing the quality control programs. Operations managers also plan processes to ensure that everybody is prompt.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Fully responsible for all aspects of all departments.
- Support and work with all Head of Departments in running a hotel.
- Ensure the premises are in operative condition as per the category of the unit to receive & serve the guests.
- Consultant /GRM guidance is to be taken wherever required.
- Monitor each department’s purchase/indent/requisitions, the accounts receivable (collection from debtors), and the accounts payables (payable to the suppliers).
- Randomly inspecting the stores (F & B / Kitchen) to check the stock in hand (quality, par stock levels, expiry) with the F & B Manager & Chef.
- We are dealing with Suppliers / Vendors for quality products involving Purchase Manager and providing performance assessments of vendors every quarter to HOD Purchase.
- We are inspecting all departments for SOP implementation.
- They inspect all departments with their respective Managers for cleanliness, ambiance, service readiness, staff grooming & hospitality.
N and B:
- All nationalities are welcome to apply
- All genders are welcome to apply
- Must have proven five years plus hotel experience
- Must have a clear understanding of the job description of an Operations Manager.
- Salary is QAR 22.0000/-