Job ID 16604
Offered Salary 20000
Career Level Manager
Experience 10 Years +
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Catering Project Manager – Last Mile – FIFA World Cup 2022.
Catering Project Manager – Last Mile – FIFA World Cup 2022. The candidate must have vast experience with a prior sporting total. The salary is QR 20,000 inclusive of all benefits a pay manager offers.
Purpose of Position
This position aims to plan and operationalize the Management of catering services across multiple venues before and after the FIFA 2022 Qatar World Cup.
This role will be responsible for project planning, contract management, mobilization, and operational delivery. Demobilizing catering services for paid staff, contractors, and volunteers across officials non-official is the site’s definition of a manager.
Catering Project Manager: Key Accountabilities and Performance Metrics.
Planning and Operations Management.
- Manage and ensure the day-to-day activities of the company’s catering provision before, during, and after the tournament in the FIFA World Cup 2022. The agreed level of service follows, and the service provider is per the contract specifications.
- Plan and ensure that the company has adhered to necessary policies and procedures for access to the stadium, including workforce accreditation, vehicle permits, MDR 6, etc.
- Work closely with the Catering Project Team (CAT) in the planning phase to ensure infrastructural readiness at the venue catering areas to deliver the requested service levels.
- Lead the bump in/out, ensuring that spaces and equipment are entirely vacated on schedule and per specifications.
- Responsible for planning the Management and delivery of goods to venues before, during, and after the tournament.
- Developing a plan with accompanying documentation ensures the highest safety standards, adhering to HACCP 3 and Qatar legislation, in preparing and producing food.
- Assist with finalizing product specifications, food and beverage menu concepts, and related work scope for each product category.
Planning and Operations
- Led the Operations team to ensure that FOH and BOH planning was completed with a particular focus on infrastructure, utilities, and equipment, allowing for the provision and delivery of fully functional catering operational space.
- Develop and define standard operating policies for the company, ensuring that these adhere to the contractually agreed level of service.
- Escalate issues to CAT that can’t resolve on the venue or may have a broader impact on others, including external stakeholders or other tournament departments.
- Design and develop all necessary operational phase collateral, such as daily run sheets. Delivery schedules, operational plans (incl staffing), policies, and procedures for each venue and working group. Venue Managers, Back of house staff, and floor supervisors/employees.
- Ensure that any stock on site is stored and rotated to minimize waste.
- Implementing standards established by Q2022, Host City Operations, and CAT
- Manage talent identification and selection, ensuring candidates for designated venues’ hiring process, and choice adheres to the FIFA Worker Welfare directive.
- Manage the design and execution of the training program for hired staff and ensure that all employees have undergone relevant training before deployment to venues.
- Direct, monitor, and review the venue teams to ensure they complete their allocated tasks as part of the overall. Achievement of the business plan and that they are fully aware of the tournament’s objectives.
- Line management responsibilities for all catering staff include but are not limited to allocating work schedules: rotas, quality checking of completed: work, and ongoing support and training.
- Must be responsible for the timely submissions of the Timeline Deliverables as stipulated on the Scope of Works.
- Understand the project program’s critical timelines, milestones, and deliverables and ensure progress and timelines for your designated tasks and workstreams.
- Ensure all pre-event risk assessments, Food Safety, and Allergen Management checks.
- Attend meetings representing the company with Catering Service Providers, FIFA World Cup™ stakeholders, and other clients/partners.
- Ensure Catering Service Provider’s compliance with all national and local laws and international legislation relating to Health Safety, Food Safety, and Hygiene standards and regulations within the catering industry.
- Provide ongoing reports to General Manager and the client regarding the monthly progress and activities on the various projects. Prepare and submit monthly, weekly, and daily progress reports as required by Management and external stakeholders.
- Manage the budget and expenditures for the project. Ensure that budget management is updated, tracking internal and external stakeholders by monitoring expenses against the planned budget.
- Develop a process for and oversee the collection of information, data, and supporting materials required after the tournament audit.
- Reporting staff functions ensure that their operations perform as expected in job descriptions.
Health and Safety
- Meet health and safety obligations for the business, ensuring personal safety in differing work environments for all employees.
- Ensure knowledge of and adherence to the tournament organizers’ health and safety policies.
- Identify and promptly report any workplace accidents, incidents, and hazards.
- Wear prescribed personal protective equipment at all times as directed by the business.
- Ensures that all allegations of harassment, discrimination, and inappropriate conduct are.
- As required, participate in local health and safety meetings, audits, and actions.
- Strong management skills and a people-person
- Excellent organization skills and detail-oriented
- Must be able to meet deadlines effectively.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- High standard of personal cleanliness and appearance
- Strong operational catering background.
- Team player and able to foster a cooperative work environment.
- Ability to deal with and resolve issues
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Highly flexible as this job may require on-call-based work.
- Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and services ordering and inventory control
- Knowledge of food preparation and HACCP 3 hygienic standards
- Computer literate; proficient in Windows-based programs.
- Minimum ten years of experience in Food and Beverage and Catering Management
- Minimum five years of experience in managing catering services at International Mega Events
- Experience managing catering in a large sports arena/stadium and a temporary Hospitality venue.
- Experience and understanding of front and back-of-house operations involved in delivering high-quality hospitality guest experience.
Catering Project Manager
salary 20000 Qr