Job ID 17953
Offered Salary 11000
Career Level Supervisory
Experience 6 Years
Industry Hotels / Restaurant
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Journal Entry of Accounts Receivable Supervisor
If you’re searching for Journal Entry of Accounts Receivable Supervisor jobs in Qatar, You’ve come to the right spot. This article will talk about the benefits of this position and how to find the most promising opportunities. There are a lot of jobs for Accounts Receivable Supervisors in Qatar; however, what is the best one for you? Find out more here! Below are a few examples of what you will receive to receive from the Supervisor of Accounts Receivable Supervisor.
As an Accounts Receivable Supervisor, you’ll be responsible for supervising and assisting an entire hotel chain. Your duties include keeping track of relevant transactions and interacting with various contacts. You are also responsible for ensuring that the credit invoices are correctly processed and prepared by company policies. Additionally, you’ll work under the supervision of the Financial Controller.
Everything you’ll require for success
Minimum Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- A bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- Three years of professional expertise, including Accounts Receivable, Revenue Accounting Sarbanes Oxley Act. Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB) knowledge
- A minimum of one year of management experience
Journal Entry of Accounts Receivable:
Preferred Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- Excel Proficiency Experience writing Macros as well as making use of VBA Lookups.
- Experience in business data analysis, working with massive data sets with the capability to manipulate data, analyze, interpret, and present data.
- Two years of relevant experience in accounts receivables as well as Invoicing
Skills, Licenses & Certifications
- Professional SAP/ERP software
- Expert in Microsoft Office Suite
- Solid accounting background and GL experience
- Certification for professionals (CPA) preferred
- A robust analytical mind and deductive reasoning abilities
- Excellent organizational abilities
- Ability to solve problems with a high degree of efficiency
- Strong leadership skills
- The ability to efficiently shift priorities
- Excel skills with advanced capabilities and experience in writing Macros.
Job Location: Qatar
Company Industry: Hotel
Department: Reporting to Finance