Job ID 27390
Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Others
Experience 2 Years
CNC MACHINE OPERATOR
THE CNC MACHINE OPERATOR driver handles the computer numerical control machine. Maintaining, setting up, and the device are all daily tasks. This includes knowledge of the tackle of the machine. The CNC driver materials and performs functions like slicing and shaping swords.
Duties and Responsibility: CNC MACHINE OPERATOR
- Plans by studying work orders plans, materials, and drawings.
- Takes inventory by checking stock to determine the amount available, stores, and places orders.
- Programs mills and lathes by entering instructions, including zero and points.
- Sets-up mills and lathes by installing and adjusting three- and four-jaw chucks, tools, and.
- Loads feed mechanism by lifting stock into position.
- Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample work pieces.
- Maintains specifications by observing drilling, grooving, and cutting, including turning, facing, knurling, and thread-chasing operations.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements.
- Maintains continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality logs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
Contract: 2 years
Salary: 1,200 to 1,800 QAR ( relevant experience needed )
Accommodation: Company Provided
Transportation: Company Provided