Offered Salary 1000
Experience 4 Years
Industry Transportation Logistics
Window Tinter Job Description Template
We are looking to hire an experienced Window Tinter to accurately measure, cut, and apply the latest technology tinting to our customers’ vehicle windows. As a member of our tinting team, you will be required to use a tint program to input the vehicle specifications, expertly cut the tint to the correct size, and apply the tinting on the vehicle with extreme precision.
To ensure success as a Window Tinter, you should exhibit a strong work ethic, show incredible attention to detail, and work quickly without compromising installation quality. Ultimately, a top-class Window Tinter can expertly fit tinting to any vehicle window with extreme accuracy.
Window Tinter Responsibilities:
- Removing dirt and debris from windows.
- Using the shop tinting software program to input the vehicle window specifications.
- Assisting Auto Glass Technician when necessary.
- Applying window primer before fitting the tint.
- Cutting tint using authorized techniques.
- Applying and smoothing tint onto vehicle windows.
- Smoothing out imperfections.
- Updating system with job information and completion date.
- Stripping and removing old window tinting.
- Maintaining a clean and tidy work area.
Window Tinter Requirements:
- Ability to read and understand written instructions.
- Previous experience as a Window Tinter.
- Extensive knowledge of vehicle and glass specifications.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently on a project.
- Ability to work in confined spaces.