Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Others
Experience 3 Years
15 Welder Jobs in Qatar
A Welder joins metal and side tools that superheat welding materials into a liquid for the need to make an almost unbreakable joint. They work on the welder.
Our company is trying to find a highly talented Welder to hitch our dynamic team. Your chief responsibilities will include interpreting designs, monitoring machinery, and assessing welded components. To excel during the Welder role, you ought to have in-depth knowledge of welding machinery and electrical equipment. The successful candidate also will have a gentle hand and outstanding attention to detail Welder Jobs in Qatar.
Best quality 15 Welder Jobs in Qatar Description
Interpret blueprints, drawings, and measurements to plan layouts.
Weld small and enormous components like copper plumbing, beams, and pipelines.
Use specialized machinery for industrial welding and oversee machines that perform an equivalent job.
Maintain and repair all machinery.
Assess welded surfaces, structures, and components to spot errors.
Follow and enforce strict safety regulations, like wearing heat-resistant gloves, protective masks, and safety shoes.
Monitor machinery for appropriate usage and temperature.
Weld components in flat, vertical, and overhead positions.
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Requirements: Welder Jobs in Qatar
- highschool diploma or equivalent qualification.
- A legitimate certificate in welding from an accredited institution is preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and styles.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Indian Candidates Candidates
- Candidates should have five years of experience in steel fabrication & metal works.
- I can speak English, and Arabic is an advantage.
- Nationality: Any Nationality can apply and may speak Arabic
- Candidates must have transferable work Visa and with NOC.
- The salary depends on experience.