- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Others
- Experience 3 Years
- Gender Male
- Industry Hospitality
- Qualifications Certificate
2 Housekeeping Attendant description
Housekeeping Attendant, you want to be honest, pleasant, have detailed knowledge of, and suit all housekeeping policies, procedures, and standards.
We are trying to find a reliable and friendly Housekeeping Attendant to hitch our hospitality team to supply superb customer service to our guests. Your duties will include ensuring that assigned rooms are fully stocked, cleaned, and serviced to a high standard. You ought to even be ready to resolve guest complaints and queries promptly and in a polite manner.
Housekeeping Attendant Responsibilities:
- Greeting guests and responding to queries.
- Changing linen and making beds.
- Replacing used towels and other bathroom amenities, like shampoo and soap.
- Sweeping and mopping floors.
- Vacuuming carpets.
- Dusting and polishing furniture.
- Emptying trash containers and ashtrays.
- Restocking beverages and food items within the minibar.
- Cleaning public areas, like corridors.
- Reporting any technical issues and maintenance needs.
- Updating the status of guest rooms on the assignment sheet.
- Returning and restocking cleaning cart at shift end.
Housekeeping Attendant Requirements:
- high school diploma preferred.
- Previous guest service and/or housekeeping experience.
- Experience using industrial cleaning equipment and products.
- Flexible working hours.
- Ability to figure with little or no supervision while meeting high-performance standards.
- Physical mobility and stamina.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Professional and polite.