Job ID 22726
Offered Salary 21000
Career Level Manager
Experience 6 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
F & B Director in Kenya
F & B Director in Kenya Director for Food & Beverage is responsible for coordinating all aspects of banquets and group meetings held in the Hotel, coordinating daily activities, and helping guests plan their programs and menu choices.
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
- In-depth knowledge of the food industry.
- Strong working knowledge of related computer software, including restaurant management software.
- Ability to adhere to budgets and meet financial targets.
- Exceptional organizational, leadership, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Ability to forecast food and beverage needs.
- Excellent customer service skills.
ALSO NOTE: F & B Director in Kenya
- All nationalities are welcome to apply
- All genders are welcome to apply
- Must have proven five years plus hotel experience
- Must clearly understand the job description of an F & B Director.
SALARY- QAR 24,000/-
A person who wishes to be a director must comply with the requirements for appointment under the Companies Act. The procedure for appointing directors is outlined in the Companies Act and is usually carried out by a Certified Public Secretary.
Typically, the first directors of a company are appointed in writing by the subscribers to the company’s memorandum of association. Someone with a close interest in the company’s business. This may include a person who has committed mental or physical incapacity.
As a Director in Kenya, you can expect compensation with your experience. This includes fully paid health insurance, a provident fund and a supportive work environment with options.