Offered Salary 1659
Experience 4 Years
Industry ConstructionProduction / Manufacturing
20 Energetic Pipefitter Jobs Available
An Energetic Pipefitter lays out, assembles, installs, and maintains pipe systems, pipe supports, and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment for steam, hot water, heating, cooling, lubricating, sprinkling industrial production and processing systems, applying knowledge of system operation Energetic Pipefitter, pipefitter jobs overseas. Energetic Pipefitter Jobs
Energetic Pipefitter Jobs
Duties and Responsibilities of Pipefitter job;
Capable of reading Isometrics drawings pipefitter jobs
- According to job specifications, select types and size of pipe and related materials and equipment, such as supports, hangers, and hydraulic cylinders.
- Inspects worksite to determine the presence of obstructions.
- Plans sequence on installation to avoid obstructions and activities of other workers.
- Cuts pipe using hacksaw, pipe cutter, hammer and chisel, cutting torch, and pipe cutting machine.
- Threads pipe using threading machine.
- Bends pipe by hand or with pipe-bending tools and machine.
- Mounts pipe hangers and brackets on walls and ceiling to hold the pipe.
- Assembles and installs various metal or nonmetal pipes and pipe fittings, using threaded caulked, soldering, brazen, fused, or cemented joints, and hand tools.
- Secures pipes to structure with bracket, clamps, and hangers, using hand and power tools.
- Installs and maintains refrigeration and air conditioning systems, including compressors, pumps, meter, pneumatic and hydraulic controls, and piping.
- Tests piping systems for leaks by increasing pressure in pipes and observing gauges attached to lines to indicate leaks.
- Welds pipe supports to structural steel members.
- Observes production machines in assigned areas of the manufacturing facility to detect machinery malfunctions.
- Loads transport and unloads material, tools, equipment, and supplies.
- Performs minor maintenance of cleaning activities of tools and equipment.
- Observes and complies with all safety and project rules and all company policies and procedures
- Performs other duties as required. Energetic Pipefitter.
Working hours: 8 hours ( Overtime applicable)
Benefits – as per Qatar law